advertisements

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mike Maloney on Gold and Silver

Mike Maloney on Gold and Silver
Thank you for watching this video.
http://gold-silverbullion.com/maloney For a FREE video seminar with Mike Maloney and Robert Kiyosaki click the above link.
I got introduced to the history of Gold & Silver and what is happening in our society by a friend of mine. Mike Maloney, Robert Kiyosaki, Bob Proctor are all guys that I've followed and listened to. It's always been inspirational for me to listen to these success coachs and I've had success in doing so. I read this in one of Mike Maloney recent articles and it really got me thinking...
"History shows the trend of a 75 year depression cycle throughout time."" During those depressions the rich will typically get richer and the poor and middle class get hit hardest as the dollar loses value."" Take a little time to listen to some perspectives on investing that fly in the face of conventional wisdom."
Thank you for reading this. Please let me know what you think about this video leave comments below. If you would like to watch a free video seminar with Mike Maloney and Robert Kiyosaki explaining how to invest in todays economy.
Visit http://gold-silverbullion.com/maloney

No comments:

Post a Comment