advertisements

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bob Chapman : Silver $60 /oz short term

Bob Chapman : ...Every two weeks I buy Silver and I do not care what the price is



Bob Chapman : my take is every two weeks I buy Silver and I do not care what the price is , it does not make any difference to me ...and I buy Gold too but mostly silver recently because I see the leverage that is involved , you are talking a hundred to one I talk 45 to one , but it dos not make any difference it's BIG and JP Morgan Chase and HSBC they're buried they can't get out , what we are talking about : $50 , $60 silver short term , what are we talking about ? a loss of 50 billion dollars ! that is a lot of money , now what I expect them to do when they get to that level and they cannot cover , they are gonna default

No comments:

Post a Comment