advertisements

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silver Scarcer Than Gold But More Useful - Mike Maloney & David Morgan In Las Vegas

Silver Scarcer Than Gold But More Useful - Mike Maloney & David Morgan In Las Vegas (Ep 6) The world as we know it would cease to exist without silver.


I love you guys! You pint such a rosy picture for "the" metal!

With Silver looking fine above $34, of course the USA market will try to pull it down, but I do not think they will manage today...$38 here we come?

PS Hey Dan I thought you might be in the UK around this time?

PS II I should get my daughters little order of Silver Eagles right about now :0)

You speak, I listened and took action....but It would be worth to give gold _some_ credibility :) There is a lot of uses for gold in the electronics industry. Not to the same degree as silver, but it exists. Part of recycling of fine electronics is to get some of the gold back. It's also much used as a chemical catalyst, or at least experimented much as such.

So if gold suddenly disappeared, you'd certainly see signs of this in specific industries. It's not like no one would care or notice. But life would probably go on

No comments:

Post a Comment