advertisements

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A big silver correction coming ?

A big silver correction coming our way , hopefully so , so that I can buy more and more silver ...


James Turk said that $60 dollars is the next resistance barrier some other experts believe that silver topped and we are headed for a big correction , personally I agree with Bob Chapman , silver and gold are real money not an investment when I buy silver I am preserving my wealth from the printing presses of Bernanke , I am not making a short term investment , bottom line buy silver anytime you can and hold it for the long run , if you buy to make a quick profit this is not the right market for you...
Related ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) SPDR GOld ETF (GLD), Powershares DB SPDR Gold ETF (GLD), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), GoldCorp (GG)

No comments:

Post a Comment