advertisements

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Best Precious Metal for 2011

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Adrian Day, author of Investing in Resources: How to Profit from the Outsize Potential and Avoid the Risks, reveals which metal has the most upside...



Adrian Day,:"....Look at particular goal which is a monitoring metal I don't much more direction you know because it really depends on what happened to the dollar that's the peak gold. And so. To me it -- it next year it could be 16100 of the 800 just all depends on what happens to in the dollar and that it is summer goes to 3035. I think so disease -- of facility next -- on. I I don't mean old yeah but on an average basis Italy in the settings seven investor I didn't want it. Well it would have been the best but it if I had been want to I would pickled and that's because gold is more certain to go on. And it has less downside but it doesn't necessarily have the best potential......

No comments:

Post a Comment