advertisements

Friday, December 31, 2010

NORMALCY BIAS & PHYSICAL SILVER ...Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope the price gets smashed so I can buy more... but it doesn't matter what the price is. I will keep trading in my debt notes for real money. Happy New Year.What some people don't understand is that only BUBBLES pop and Silver is UNDER-VALUED and NOT IN A BUBBLE!
NOTE: The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate the possibility of a catstrophe becuase it has not happened to them previously. ** My example is actually a form of REVERESE nromalcy bias, because a "crash" in silver IS the norm for coin guys - they are therefore "certin" it will happen agin, as it always has.



I have been buying on Ebay for four years and was choosing from pages of 100 ounce bars, 10 ounce bars and rolls of one ounce coins from US, Canada and Austria. Not any more. I have to think that the people who are reporting a shortage that will send prices higher are more likely correct than those that are looking at some historical trend chart. I really can't see a mad stampede to sell physical metals to go back into bonds at a couple of percentage points higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment