advertisements

Monday, December 20, 2010

Gold Prices Will Stay Flat for 2010 - David Morgan

NEW YORK (TheStreet) --David Morgan, founder of Silver-Investor.com, reveals what he thinks is in store for gold and silver prices for the rest of the year.
 

David Morgan, :"......I agree. -- probably see unit for this year meaning you know over thirty for silver and well above the fourteen under low for gold. Tell me years easily most traders square their books. -- meaning that they don't have any positions are. On our trading account I'm glad personally I'm happier candidates rest the rest of this year -- profit we've made on the stock side I suggested to our readership that big no guarantee those -- and welcome in other -- our position. But those profits get your original capital back. And that reduces the risk substantially and let the rest -- "

No comments:

Post a Comment